New Hispanic Lesbian Series Aired Exclusively Online
I received an email from Nadia Robles, introducing me to Apples -- the first Spanish lesbian series aired exculsively online.
Apples chronicles the lives of 7 lesbian students, a dummy, and a teddy cat. The story takes place in two flats located in the same building, one just above the other, where the girls move back and forth according to the swinging of their relationships. All this dressed up with the best sauce: an epic love of Juliet and Juliet style.
The series reminds me of Go Fish -- a lesbian dykeumentary with a very B movie-like feel that became a staple in all good lesbian film collections. My Spanish needs work, but I understood enough of the dialogue to know that the series is slowing turning into something that could potentially explode. My only complaint (although I feel bad even voicing it) is I wish the series had English subtitles. Providing English subtitles could open Apples up to an entirely new audience that's craving new and exciting original programming.
Just an FYI: there's a very nice orgy scene at the end of episode 7 (Capitulo 7), but you have to wait through all the not-so-hot dialogue leading up to it.
I would be curious to know what some of my Spanish-speaking readers think of the series. I didn't see much Butch/Femme stuff going on and that really goes against the Hispanic lesbian culture I am most aware of here in the midwest. From what I have seen so far with the Hispanic lesbian community (and this goes for the Black lesbian community as well) is that most couples engage in Butch/Femme coupling with both parties being an extreme case of each "label." One of the complaints I expect to hear about Apples is it furthers the idea that women often explore lesbianism in college, but after graduation they settle down into heterosexual marriages.
Watch Videos only on Hindi Serials Online :- CLICK HERE